Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Photo Shoots


The excitement continues....On November 15th I had my first photo-shoot with a new photographer Nai and his friend John.  We were located in Downtown Duluth in the square, which was just gorgeous.  Just picture an old timey but modernized city hall and community buildings, encircling a in-ground water fountain much like the one at  Centennial Park. That shoot was great, and fast. 
Fast forward to today. I just completed a fitting for a new model Rachel who has an edgy look with fiery pink hair.  I was taken back at first, but I can work with her cause....well she fit the clothes. lol
Here's the dilemma;The photo-shoot is Saturday and the weather report calls for freezing rain, possibly snow.
Just lovely.  We'll probably end up somewhere in Kennesaw.  Did I really sign up for this?
I'll let you all know how this one turns out and maybe I'll post a pic or two when we're done.
Stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...