Monday, January 4, 2010

Georgia History photo shoot: Part 2

On Sunday morning, after four 1/2 days plus 1 full day of sewing (day job cuts my time), I finally finished three dresses for the GA History shoot scheduled for Sunday, January 3rd at Stone Mountain Park.  I had to burn the midnight oil though and ended up missing church.  This was the last shoot I'll do on a Sunday. But it was not in vain.....The shoot was amazing!!!! Myself, the three lovely models, Jessica, Sarah and Rachel along with Nai (the photographer) were in the bitter cold 32 degrees working as if it was 70 degrees outside.  We froze our backsides off!  But it was soooo worth it. The girls were troopers and stuck it out.  Of course their parents were there too to lend their support.

I can't tell you everything about the purpose of this shoot yet, so you'll have to wait.  I'll be on edge until I see the photos, but I'll be sure to share it with you. I did get a peek of a few of them though and all I can say is "AMAZING".  Nai is a genius.   

Stay tuned there's more to see....

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...