Monday, January 4, 2010

Metropolitan Frock's Magazine debut - Shooterfoto Magazine January 2010 Issue


Come go with me..........I'm checking my email and see that Nai ( the photographer) has sent me a message. I eagerly open it, thinking he's sent a few pics from yesterday's shoot (will tell you about that later).  Well.......to my surprise, I find that its a magazine page with photos of Lauren in two of my dresses (Rockin it I might add)!!!!  Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattt!!! Metropolitan Frock has made the pages of a fashion/model magazine.  Yes you read it right!!  Nai's photos taken back in November have finally been published and I couldn't be more proud. Like a new momma, I saw two of my babies on display for the world to see (dramatic right..lol) and they looked fabulous!  I can hardly catch my breath. I feel so humbled and blessed.


Stay tuned....there's more to see. 
Peace, 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...